Dominion Funds are Outperforming the Market
We are very pleased to report that all three of Dominion’s Global Trends Funds are significantly outperforming the market. What’s driving this performance? Actions we have taken across the funds that are working for investors, protecting their capital during the COVID-19 crisis. Some of those actions are:
- The early removal of travel exposure from all of our portfolios
- The early removal of other companies whose business model is exposed to COVID-19
- A focus on companies with low leverage and resilient business models
- Taking advantage of the crisis by opportunistically shorting stocks that will underperform (this is generating excess returns from falling markets)
The Dominion Asset Management investment team has now started buying high quality, high growth, stocks while they are trading cheaply. We believe that investors should be thinking about adding capital to our funds during the crisis, as we are confident that our outperformance will get stronger over time.
The graphs below show the latest performance of our DGT Funds against the relevant benchmarks during the COVID-19 crisis to date. They can leave no doubt that our strategy is working.
View the graphs here
If you would you like to receive the Newsfeeds daily, please click here to sign up now!Help us make this Newsfeed better by rating this article. 1 star = Poor and 5 stars = Excellent
- Click here to print this story: Print
The views expressed in this article are those of the author at the date of publication and not necessarily those of Dominion Fund Management Limited. The content of this article is not intended as investment advice and will not be updated after publication. Images, video, quotations from literature and any such material which may be subject to copyright is reproduced in whole or in part in this article on the basis of Fair use as applied to news reporting and journalistic comment on events.